Can you believe “fall back” day already happened this past weekend?
The extra hour of sleep is always welcome, but the one-hour time change officially means we’re in the flurry of mid-fall. Earlier sunset times, steadily dropping temps, and children heading indoors earlier.
The cooler weather urges us toward simple, satisfying, and hearty meals.
The hectic weeknights don’t always allow us the luxury of time to pad around in the kitchen.
Just because it gets dark earlier outside doesn’t mean our to-do list gets any shorter.
That’s when our beloved slow cooker gets her work out – when we are short on time, we turn to our trusty old Crock Pot to do the work. It saves us valuable time and elbow grease.
One of my favorite crowd-pleasing things to make is Korean kalbi beef. It’s one of my most reliable party hits, and I’m hoping to get around to posting it here soon.
But this moment? This sweet moment is dedicated to salivating over this insanely easy Korean BBQ Beef. The one you barely have to lift a finger to serve up.
A few quick and easy moves, and you’ll be sitting pretty with a hearty dinner that satisfies the entire family.
Savory, tender beef…slightly sweet…mildly tangy…served over fluffy rice. Or noodles. Or make them into Korean beef tacos. Leftovers are fantastic for quick and simple makeovers.
Chilly evenings, busy schedules, and people to feed? Bring it on.
- 3 lbs boneless chuck beef
- 1½ tsp kosher salt
- 1-2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 3 TB white sugar
- 1 TB garlic powder
- 7 medium carrots, peeled and sliced
- 2 medium onions, sliced or chopped
- 1 pkg (13oz) Campbell’s Slow Cooker Sauces (Sweet Korean BBQ)
- chopped scallions for garnish
- Place all vegetables on bottom of slow cooker, followed by beef. Pour Campbell’s Sweet Korean BBQ sauce over the beef, followed by remaining ingredients.
- Set slow cooker to Low for 8-10 hours, or until beef is fork-tender.
- If desired, shred beef with fork and cook on Low another 30 min to 1 hour.
- Serve with rice or noodles.
Source: Chew Out Loud
This post brought to you by Campbell’s Dinner Sauces. Weekend-worthy dinners with only weekday-level effort needed! Learn more at http://www.campbellsauces.com/.