You’re getting a twofer today, with this special doubly delish post today. We’re showing you the easiest, most natural way to make Chocolate Cocoa Almonds and How to Build a Cheese Platter that will be the hit of any party.
- 2 1/2 cups raw, unsalted whole almonds
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 TB unsweetened real cocoa powder
- 1/8 tsp fine table salt, plus more as desired
- Preheat oven to 350F, with rack on middle position. Spread raw almonds into a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet (unlined.) Bake 10 minutes, stopping once to shake the pan in between bake time. Almonds should be toasty and fragrant, but not burnt. Pour toasted almonds into a large bowl. Add remaining ingredients and stir to completely coat. Spread coated almonds back out onto baking sheet to cool completely.
- Store chocolate cocoa almonds in airtight container up to several weeks.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Category: snacks, appetizers