This Spicy, Buttery Asian Grilled Shrimp is light, tender, full of flavor, and comes together in just 15 minutes. It’s quick to make and quicker to disappear. Use either an outdoor grill or an indoor grill pan.
- For the Sauce:
- 2 1/2 TB butter
- 1/4 cup pure honey
- 2 tsp Sriracha (use less if you want it mild)
- 1/2 TB regular soy sauce
- 1 tsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- lime wedges for garnish
- For the Shrimp:
- 12 oz jumbo raw shrimp, peeled, deveined, and towel-dried
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp white pepper
- oil for greasing the grill
- Make the Sauce: In a small saucepan, whisk together all ingredients (except lime juice) on medium heat until butter is melted and ingredients are smoothly incorporated, 2-3 min. Remove from heat and whisk in the lime juice. Set aside and cover to keep warm.
- Grease either an outdoor grill or indoor grill pan. Heat grill over medium-high heat until oil is hot. While grill is heating, make sure shrimp is towel dried, and toss with kosher salt and white pepper. Grill shrimp in a single layer for 45-60 seconds per side; it cooks super fast, just until opaque; don’t over-cook. Toss shrimp with sauce and serve with lime wedges, if desired.
Serve with fluffy rice and a quickly tossed salad for a fast and delicious weeknight meal!