These 3-Ingredient Crockpot Chocolate Almond Clusters are incredibly easy and perfect for gift-giving, party sharing, or just keeping for those mid-day snack attacks.
- 36 oz lightly salted roasted almonds
- 24 oz high quality dark chocolate chips (I use Ghrirardelli 60% cacao. Use semi-sweet if if you prefer it slightly sweeter)
- flaky sea salt for light dusting on top
- Recommended: freshly re-roast the almonds for extra flavor: Place almonds in an even layer on ungreased baking sheet and bake at 350F on middle rack for 10-15 minutes or until aromatic and toasted. This step is optional, but it brings out the best flavor in the almonds.
- Place almonds and chocolate chips in Crockpot on low for 1 hour, without opening lid. Stir well until chocolate is completely smooth and melted.
- Drop mixture by spoonfuls onto a large sheet of wax paper or parchment. Lightly sprinkle a bit of flaky sea salt on top of each cluster. Let cool completely before serving. Chill in fridge for quicker setting. Clusters keep well in airtight container at room temp.
Can be frozen in airtight container for a month or longer.
Yield amount is approximate, depending on how small/large clusters are.
If you enjoyed this recipe, please come back and give it a rating ♡
- Category: dessert
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Homemade chocolate almond clusters, chocolate almonds