3-Ingredient Slow Cooker Meatballs
- 50 good quality frozen meatballs (fully cooked)
- 1 18oz jar grape jelly
- 1 18oz Honey BBQ Sauce (I use Sweet Baby Ray’s)
- (Optional: thinly sliced green onions for garnish)
- In the slow cooker, combine the grape jelly and honey BBQ sauce. Stir until well combined. Add frozen meatballs. Stir to fully coat meatballs with sauce. Cook on high for 3 hours or on low for 5 hours, occasionally stirring midway.
- Serve warm. Sprinkle with thinly sliced green onions, if desired.