Homemade Thai Iced Coffee
This easy Thai Iced Coffee is truly about to blow you away. It’s eye-opening, jaw-dropping delicious. Even we ourselves couldn’t believe how easy it is to create such magic in a cup, with just 3 little ingredients.
I can genuinely go on and on singing the praises of this triumphant Thai Iced Coffee. But I know you’re not really here to hear me sing, so I’ll give you photos and video instead. You’re welcome.
We’ve been long-time fanatics of Thai Iced Coffee. We go weak in the knees at all the Thai restaurants, falling for Thai iced coffee anytime it was on the menu. I’d always say we could share one, but sharing doesn’t typically happen when it comes to Thai iced coffee. Known for its bold, sweet, creamy flavors, this coffee beverage is popular for good reason.
Clearly, we were long overdue for creating our own Thai iced coffee at home. After about 17 cups of trial and tweaking, we zeroed in on just the right amounts and ingredients for the most wondrous cup of Thai Iced Coffee on the planet.
Here’s all you need to make Thai Iced Coffee:
- Good, strong, smooth coffee
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk, which is basically just the yummiest combo of milk + sugar
- Almond extract — though it’s just a teaspoon, this is an essential piece, so don’t skip it
- A pinch of ground cardamom is optional, but provides a welcoming, aromatic essence
You can either brew strong, bold coffee and let it cool before using, or you use a great cold brew. Most of you know how exciting cold brew is, after its explosion onto the coffee scene several years ago. Cold brew is the magical slow-steep of coffee grounds in cold water that allows for a supremely smooth, rich flavor that you can’t achieve otherwise. It’s unbelievably easy to achieve at home.
Pure, creamy, smooth, rich, amazing bliss awaits your mornings [and afternoons.]
More to Quench your thirst
- How to Make Cold Brew Coffee – So Easy!
- The Best Paloma Cocktail Recipe
- 4-Ingredient Orange Julius Recipe (5-Minute)
- 10 Best Summer Cocktails
- Strawberry Julius Recipe (4 ingredients)
Watch: How to make 3-Ingredient Thai Iced Coffee:
So, that 👆🏼 just spoke louder than any words ever could. Every single sip of this Thai iced coffee will absolutely affirm skipping that long Starbucks line.
3-Ingredient Thai Iced Coffee Recipe
- 4 cups bold, strong coffee, cooled to room temperature (I use cold brew)
- 1 can, 14 oz sweetened condensed milk, slightly warm
- 1 tsp pure almond extract
- Optional: 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom and ice cubes
- Combine: in a pitcher, add coffee, sweetened condensed milk, and almond extract. Stir well. If desired, add ground cardamom and stir.
- Serve: Pour into 4 glasses filled with ice. Stir and serve immediately.
Did you make this?
Leave a comment below and tag @chewoutloud on Instagram