This 3-Ingredient Thai Iced Coffee is so simply delicious, right at home. This strong, creamy drink about to become your new favorite coffee beverage.
- 4 cups bold, strong coffee, cooled to room temperature (I use cold brew)
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk, slightly warm
- 1 tsp pure almond extract
- Optional: 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom and ice cubes
- Combine: in a pitcher, add coffee, sweetened condensed milk, and almond extract. Stir well. If desired, add ground cardamom and stir.
- Serve: Pour into 4 glasses filled with ice. Stir and serve immediately.
Feel free to use desired amount of sweetened condensed milk to taste. If reducing condensed milk for less sweetness, try replacing with some heavy cream or evaporated milk to retain creaminess.
Serving ideas: top off with fresh whipped cream for a refreshing coffee treat. For an after-dinner coffee dessert, try adding a splash of Irish cream or Kahlua.
If you enjoyed this recipe, please come back and give it a rating ♡
- Category: beverage, drink
- Method: mix
- Cuisine: Thai
Keywords: Thai Iced Coffee, Iced Coffee Recipe