This 4-Ingredient Salsa Verde Enchilada Bake is ridiculously easy and flavorful. It’s a busy weeknight dinner the entire family will devour.
- 3 cups cooked, shredded chicken (rotisserie works great)
- 2 cups pepper jack or cheddar jack cheese, shredded
- 16 oz jar of Salsa Verde
- 8 (8-inch each) flour tortillas
- Optional Garnish Ideas: onions, cilantro, avocado, or tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 350F, with rack on lower middle position. Lightly grease a 9×13 baking dish. Spread a thin layer of salsa verde evenly over bottom of dish. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, 1 cup of the cheese, and 1 cup salsa verde. Stir to combine well. Divide mixture evenly between the 8 tortillas. Roll them up tightly and place seam-side down onto baking dish (overlap slightly if needed.) Evenly top with remaining cheese and salsa verde. Bake uncovered 20-30 min or until cheese bubbly. Serve with your choice of optional garnishes, if desired.
- Category: Dinner, Main
- Cuisine: Tex-Mex, Mexican