5-Minute Strawberry Margaritas are made with ripe, fresh strawberries and a few simple ingredients. It comes together in a jiffy for a party-perfect drink!
- 1 lb ripe, sweet strawberries, washed and hulled
- 1 cup tequila blanco
- 2/3 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 cup agave (more if your berries are less sweet)
- 1/2 cup Cointreau or other orange liqueur
- In a blender, add all ingredients and blend until smooth. Mixture will be thick and a bit frothy. Transfer to a small pitcher and chill until ready to serve. Right before serving, fill 4 glasses with ice and evenly distribute margarita mixture into glasses.
This recipe was written for fresh strawberries, but feel free to use frozen berries and 1 cup of ice for a frozen margarita (you may need to add more sweetener, as frozen berries are often not as sweet as just-picked ones.)
For salt-rimmed glasses, pour kosher salt in a shallow small plate. Moisten rims of glasses with lime juice and dip into the salt.
For a virgin version, simply omit the alcohol. Kids love it.
- Category: drink