A richly refreshing blend of fresh avocado and coconut milk. It’s dessert-worthy, like a milkshake. Yet, it’s healthy with all-natural ingredients that are totally guilt-free.
- 1 large, just ripened avocado
- 1 cup whole Greek yogurt (vanilla or honey)
- 6–8 TB honey or agave nectar, depending on desired sweetness
- 1 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup crushed ice, optional
- Combine all ingredients except ice in blender. Blend until smooth. If desired, add crushed ice and blend until desired smoothness. Serve immediately or chill serve. If serving later, place cling wrap directly over surface of smoothie to prevent any turning of color.