This BBQ Ranch Chicken Salad is easy, delicious, and full of goodness. Packed with grilled chicken, tomatoes, corn, black beans, cheese, and greens; topped with your favorite honey BBQ sauce. You can’t go wrong with this one!
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, seasoned, grilled, and chopped
- 1 head fresh romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2/3 cup grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 2/3 cup canned corn kernels, drained
- 2/3 cup canned black beans, drained well (rinse if desired)
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 2/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup your favorite ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup honey BBQ sauce (I use Sweet Baby Ray’s)
- In a large bowl, add the romaine lettuce. Add cooked/chopped chicken, tomatoes, corn, beans, onion, and cheese. Drizzle ranch dressing and BBQ sauce over the salad and gently toss to combine well.
- Serve immediately.
- Note: Salad ingredients can be prepared well ahead of time and assembled just before serving.
- Category: salad