This is The Best Sangria for good reason. It is a perfection blend of juices, fruits, and wine. The liquids and citrus can be mixed up the night before and chilled overnight for best infused flavor. Add chopped fruits the day you’re serving.
- 1 lemon, sliced into rounds with seeds removed
- 1 orange, sliced into rounds with seeds removed
- 1 lime, sliced into rounds with seeds removed
- 1/2 cup Cognac (brandy)
- 1/2 cup Cointreau (triple sec)
- 1 bottle dry red wine
- 1/3 cup pulp-free orange juice
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup frozen lemonade concentrate
- Chopped fruits: Strawberries, apples, oranges (add just before serving)
- 2 cups lemon-lime soda (add just before serving)
- Combine: In a large pitcher or punch bowl, combine all ingredients (except for lemon-lime soda and chopped fruits.) Stir well to incorporate and chill in fridge overnight.
- Fruit: About an hour or two before serving, add desired amount of chopped fruit.
- Soda: Right before serving, add the lemon-lime soda.
- Garnish: Reserve some chopped fruit in a dish as garnish, for guests to add into their drinks as they wish.
Though chilling overnight results in the most complex flavors, you can chill sangria for a minimum of 4 hours.
Feel free to use various seasonal fruits, such as pineapple, pear, or peaches.
If you enjoyed this recipe, please come back and give it a rating ♡
- Category: drinks
- Method: Mixing
- Cuisine: Spanish
Keywords: Sangria, Red Sangria, Sangria Ingredients