BROWN SUGAR BAKED BEANS WITH BACON
- 2 cans (29 oz each) of good quality baked beans (Bush’s Country Style is great)
- 4 slices thick-cut bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3 TB brown sugar
- 2 tsp mustard powder
- 3 TB ketchup
- 2 TB onion powder or dried minced onion
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Set oven to 350F.
- Combine all ingredients, except for bacon, in a serving dish of your choice. Stir to fully incorporate ingredients. Sprinkle crumbled bacon evenly on top. Cover and place in oven for 15-20 minutes or until dish is hot. Serve warm.