This Caesar Pasta Salad Recipe is super simple, easy, and takes hardly any time at all. It’s full of fresh veggies and chewy pasta, making it a hearty and satisfying meal any day of the week.
- 8 oz penne pasta
- 1 head romaine lettuce, washed/dried, and torn
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1/4 cup frozen or canned corn kernels, drained
- 1/4 cup sliced olives
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan
- 1 cup croutons
- 1/2 cup Marzetti® Simply Dressed® Caesar Dressing, divided
- 1/4 cup green onions, sliced, for garnish
- In a large heavy pot, cook pasta in well salted water just to al dente. Drain and rinse with cold water. Drain well and toss with 1/4 cup of the caesar dressing.
- In a serving bowl, combine lettuce, tomatoes, corn, olives, and parmesan. Drizzle remaining 1/4 cup dressing over the salad and toss gently to coat. Add the pasta and gently toss again. Sprinkle croutons and green onions on top.
- Serve immediately.