This Berry Champagne Punch is refreshing, delicious, and makes any gathering superbly festive. If you’ve got a crowd, be prepared for this to disappear fast!
- 1 (12 oz) can frozen cranberry juice concentrate
- 1 (12 oz) can frozen pink lemonade concentrate
- 1/2 (6 oz) can frozen limeade concentrate
- 1 (750 ml) bottle dry white wine (not sweet), chilled
- 2 (750 ml each) bottles champagne, chilled
- 1 liter sparkling water, chilled
- 1 lemon, washed and sliced
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, washed and sliced
- In a large punch bowl, combine the cranberry juice, pink lemonade, limeade, and dry white wine. Mix to combine well. Can be prepared to this point 2-3 hours before serving (keep covered and chilled.)
- Just before serving, add chilled champagne and sparkling water. Stir and garnish with lemon and strawberries.
- Category: drink, beverage
- Method: mix
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Champagne Punch