This Cheesecake Pumpkin Pie Dip is a no-bake, fuss-free, delicious treat! It’s super easy and tastes like a pumpkin cheesecake with plenty of fall spices. Perfect for holiday parties. This recipe will easily feed a crowd.
- 1 (oz) package regular cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups confectioners’ (powdered) sugar
- 1 (15 oz) can pure pumpkin
- 1 TB ground cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ground allspice
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- In a bowl, combine softened cream cheese and powdered sugar. Hand-whisk together until smooth and creamy. Slowly mix in the pumpkin and whisk until smooth and incorporated. Stir in all the spices and vanilla. Whisk again to incorporate well. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Category: snack, appetizer