These Cheesy Bacon Pull-Aparts are ridiculously easy and scrumptious! They’re a quick and satisfying breakfast, lunch, or dinner the whole family adores.
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp table salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (16 oz) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (I use Trader Joe’s all-natural)
- 1 cup sharp cheddar or cheddar-jack cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell peppers
- 8 slices thick bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- Preheat oven to 350F with rack on lower middle position. Grease a 9×13 glass or ceramic baking pan and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt, and black pepper to combine well. Set aside.
- Open can of biscuits, separate the biscuits, and cut each biscuit into quarters. Place biscuit quarters into bowl of egg mixture and toss to coat well. Transfer into prepared baking dish, evenly in a single layer. Top with cheese, bell peppers, and bacon. Bake 25-35 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and golden (tent loosely with foil during last 10 minutes of baking, if cheese starts browning too quickly.)
- Garnish with green onions and serve immediately.
- Category: breakfast, lunch, dinner