These 5-Ingredient, No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars are ridiculously easy to make. They can easily be made ahead of time, chilled, and served when you need them. Addictively delicious and a reliable crowd pleaser, every single time.
- 1/2 cup salted butter, melted
- 1 cup (8 full sheets) fresh graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup + 4 TB creamy peanut butter
- 1 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- Optional: flaky sea salt
- In a 8×8 square baking pan, line with foil, ensuring enough excess to create an overhang along the edges for easy removal of entire dessert later on. Lightly grease the lined pan and set aside.
- IN a bowl, combine the melt4ed butter, cracker crumbs, and powdered sugar. Stir to combine. Add the 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter and stir to combine well. Spread mixture into the bottom of greased/foiled pan.
- In a heavy saucepan over low heat, frequently stir 4 TB peanut butter with chocolate morsels until just melted. Immediately remove from heat and stir until chocolate mixture is smooth. Spread over the peanut butter leayer as evenly as possible. If desired, sprinkle top with a light dusting of flaky sea salt. Cover and chill until set, several hours.
- Remove entire dessert from pan using foil overhang, placing the dessert on a cutting board. Let sit 5-10 minutes or until you can easily slice through. Cut into small squares with a sharp knife (serrated works well.) Place in airtight container and keep chilled until ready to serve. Serve chilled or at moderate room temperature.
Bars can be kept in airtight container in fridge for several days or frozen for several weeks.
- Category: dessert