Cinnamon Sugar Candied Nuts Snack Mix is super easy, won’t spoil, and perfect for taking anywhere. Take them along for a satisfying snack, bring them to a party, or have set them out when people come over! This nutty snack mix is a crowd pleaser!
- 4 cups nuts (I used baking pecans, walnuts, and roasted almonds)
- 1 large egg white, room temp
- 1 TB vanilla extract
- 2/3 cups light brown sugar, packed
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 TB ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 cup white chocolate coated pretzels
- 1 cup chocolate coated raisins
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 300F, with rack on upper middle position. Line large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the egg white and vanilla until very frothy. Add all nuts to frothy egg mixture. Stir to coat evenly.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together brown sugar, granulated sugar, cinnamon, and salt. Add sugar mixture to the nut mixture. Stir until fully coated.
- Spread nuts in a single layer on parchment-lined baking sheet, and bake for 30 minutes, quickly stirring 1-2 times in between. Let cool completely. Toss with pretzels, chocolate raisins, and dried cranberries. Sub with any add-ins you prefer. Store in airtight container.
This snack mix is perfect for gift giving, party food, or lunch boxes. It keeps really well.
If you enjoyed this recipe, please come back and give it rating ♡
- Category: snacks, appetizers
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Candied Pecans, Candied Nuts, Cinnamon Sugar Nuts, Homemade Snack Mix