These Coconut Peanut Butter Cereal Bars and no-bake and only a handful of ingredients! Way healthier than any store bought bars. Perfect for mornings on the go, afternoon pick-me-ups, and trips!
- 1 cup pure honey, plus more to taste
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 7 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1 cup shredded, unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries (or other dried fruit)
- 1/2 cup honey roasted peanuts
- In a microwave or saucepan, warm up honey to lukewarm. Add peanut butter and combine well. Add crisp rice cereal and combine well. Carefully stir in coconut, cranberries, and peanuts. Stir gently to fully incorporate. Add additional honey, if desired, to taste.
- Lightly grease a 9×13 pan. Press cereal mixture into pan. Press hard enough to firmly pack down the cereal mixture evenly. Cover and chill until mixture is firm.
- Cut into squares and serve. Leftovers can be kept in an airtight container at moderate room temperature. If room is warm, keep bars chilled.