This Cookies and Cream Ice Cream is wonderfully creamy, without eggs. Only uses a handful of ingredients. Easy, quick, and absolutely fantastic.
- 1 cup whole milk, very cold
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups heavy cream, very cold
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup coarsely chopped Oreos (or any brand chocolate sandwich cookies)
- In a cold bowl, whisk together milk and sugar until sugar is dissolved. Stir in heavy cream and vanilla.
- Pour into ice cream maker’s freezer bowl. Let it run for about 20 minutes.
- Add in the chopped Oreos and keep it running for another 5-10 minutes or until ice cream is thick and done.
- Transfer to container and place in freezer about 2 hours to completely firm up.