These Cookies ‘n Cream Cookies are perfectly sweet, a bit salty, crunchy, and moist all at the same time! They stay chewy soft for days, and are a crowd favorite!
- 1/2 cup salted butter, softened (not melty)
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 TB pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp table salt
- 12 Oreo cookies, roughly broken up (or any brand chocolate sandwich cookies)
- 1/2 cup real white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F with rack on lower middle position. Line large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using paddle attachment of stand mixer (or hand mixer), mix butter and sugar until fluffy and fully combined. Add egg and vanilla, and mix until incorporated.
- In a separate large bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt. Whisk to combine.
- Gently fold butter mixture and flour mixture together, using rubber spatula. When dough is fully combined, gently fold in broken cookie pieces and white/chocolate chips. If needed, chill until dough can be easily shaped.
- Form walnut sized balls out of dough, flatten slightly (these don’t spread too much), and place onto parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake 8 minutes or until edges look done. Centers will still seem underdone, but they set up nicely upon cooling. Let cool on baking sheet for a few minutes, and then transfer on wire rack to complete cooling.
- Store in airtight container.
- Category: Dessert, Cookies