Put out a batch of Curry Roasted Cashews for a fun & deliciously nutty flair at your next party. Crunchy, flavorful, and healthy to boot.
- 2 cups roasted, salted cashews
- 3 TB salted butter
- 5 tsp mild yellow curry powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp cayenne powder
- Heat oven to 350F with rack on middle position.
- In a skillet, melt butter on medium heat. Add all remaining ingredients (except cashews) and stir to combine well, 20 seconds.
- Place cashews on large baking sheet and evenly toss them with the curry mixture until thoroughly coated. Spread cashews into a single layer. Bake 7-10 minutes or just until nuts are golden brown; take care not to let them over-bake or they’ll burn.
- Let nuts cool fully. They keep well in an airtight container for up to a week.
- Category: snack, appetizer