This chopped Greek salad is classically delicious and easy enough to toss together at the last minute.
- For the Salad:
- 2 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 large cucumber, peeled/seeded, and chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup pepperoncini peppers, chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced olives (use your favorite variety)
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- For the Dressing:
- 3 TB extra virgin olive oil
- 2 TB red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Make Ahead: Whisk together all dressing ingredients in a small bowl. Cover and chill until ready to use. Can be made several days ahead of time. Be sure to whisk/mix it up again right before use.
- Toss together all salad ingredients except feta cheese. Toss gently with desired amount of your prepared dressing. Cover and chill up to 2 hours. Sprinkle with feta cheese and serve.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Category: salad