These Easy Garlic Parmesan Knots are easily made in less than 30 minutes. They are soft, fluffy, and scrumptious. The garlic-herb-butter sauce is what makes these little bread knots so amazing. Highly recommended to eat these fresh out of the oven.
- 1/2 cup salted butter, melted
- 4 TB grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 dried basil
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- 1 (16 oz) tube refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or foil. In a bowl, whisk together all ingredients except biscuits. Set aside.
- Cut each of the 8 biscuits in half (you’ll end up with 16 knots.) Using your hands, form each piece into a rope, approx. 5 inches long. Tie each rope into a knot, tucking in the ends.
- Place knots (seam side down, if any seams are exposed) onto lined baking sheet. Brush the knots with half of the butter mixture. Bake 8-10 min or until golden brown. Brush baked knots with remaining butter mixture and serve immediately while hot.
- Category: side