This Ginger Pear Sangria Recipe is super easy, crispy, and delicious! It’s perfect for gatherings, as you can easily make a pitcher several hours before guests arrive. It’s an absolute crowd pleaser.
- 1 bottle (750 ml) fruity, moderately sweet Rielsing
- 1 1/2 cups 100% pear juice
- 1 cup Cointreau
- 1 semi ripe pear, thinly sliced pieces*
- 1 large orange, thinly sliced pieces
- 3 cups Schweppes Ginger Ale
- Optional: 1 tsp ginger powder
- In a serving pitcher, add Riesling, pear juice, Cointreau, and powder ginger (if using.) Stir well to incorporate. Cover and chill 2-4 hours, up to overnight. Add a few pieces of pear and orange to the pitcher 1 hour before serving; continue to keep chilled.
- When ready to serve, give it a good stir. Slowly add ginger ale. Fill individual glasses with some ice, pour Sangria into glasses, and serve with remaining pears and oranges.
* Fruits can be sliced ahead of time. To prevent pears from browning, sprinkle with lemon juice and keep in airtight container until ready to use.
- Category: drinks, cocktails