This Edamame Hummus is simple, healthy, and absolutely delicious. Make a batch, keep it chilled, and enjoy it with corn chips or pita chips/bread. It’s perfect as an appetizer or finger food for parties or after school/work.
- 12 oz frozen pre-shelled edamame beans
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup tahini (sesame paste)
- 3/4 cups water
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves, packed
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 TB extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 3/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- Place all ingredients in your food processor or power blender. Blend until smooth and creamy. Transfer to an airtight container and keep chilled until ready to serve. Serve with corn chips, tortilla chips, pita chips, or bread. Keeps well for several days.
- Category: snack, appetizer