Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies are wonderfully chewy-soft and need only 6 ingredients. They stay soft for days, and can be frozen airtight.
- 2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 2 cups real milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F, with rack on lower middle position. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Place all ingredients except for chocolate chips in stand mixer or a large bowl. On medium speed, mix ingredients just until fully incorporated. Gently stir in the chocolate chips.
- Form heaping 1 tablespoon-sized dough balls and place onto parchment lined baking sheet. Flatten them slightly, but keep them 2 inches apart.
- Bake 8 minutes. They should seem slightly under baked; they’ll set up nicely as they cool.
- Let cool a few minutes on pan, carefully transfer to wire rack, and finish cooling.
I prefer Skippy Naturals creamy peanut butter in this recipe, as it’s lightly sweet and extra creamy. If your peanut butter is unsweetened, you may increase sugars: 2/3 cup brown sugar + 2/3 cup granulated sugar.
If needed, check that baking soda is certified gluten-free.
If you enjoyed this recipe, please come back and give it a rating ♡
- Category: dessert
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: gluten free cookies, peanut butter cookies, peanut butter chocolate chip cookies