These Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies are just out of this world! They boast a super concentrated peanut butteryness, chewy softness, and thick fluffiness. You will love ’em.
- 2 cup creamy peanut butter (I use Skippy Naturals, with 3g sugar)
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar, loosely packed
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tsp baking soda (Arm & Hammer or other GF brand)
- 2 cups real milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F, with rack on lower middle position. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl, except for chocolate chips. Mix with hand mixer until fully incorporated. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Form heaping 1 tablespoon sized dough balls and place onto parchment lined baking sheet. Flatten them slightly, but keep them 2 inches apart.
- Bake 8 minutes. They should be slightly underbaked; they’ll set up nicely as they cool.
- Let cool a few minutes on pan, carefully transfer to wire rack, and finish cooling.
- Enjoy with milk, tea, or coffee. Keep leftovers wrapped, airtight. Yum!
- * Note: If your peanut butter is unsweetened, you can add more sugar as needed. My favorite peanut butter is lightly sweetened already.