These Flourless Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies are super easy to make! They’re fun, cute, and taste fantastic. Chewy, soft, and popular at every gathering you bring them to.
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar, plus more for garnish
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 tsp table salt
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Hershey’s Kisses
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients except for the Kisses. Stir to combine well. Press dough together into a ball, wrap tightly, and chill in fridge 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350F, with rack on lower middle. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Roll each ball in granulated sugar to coat. Place on parchment-lined cookie sheet. Lightly depress each dough ball (they won’t spread much in the oven.)
- Bake 7 minutes or until lightly golden but still very soft. Do not overbake. Once removed from oven, gently press a Kiss into the center of each warm cookie. Cool about a minute on cookie sheet, and then transfer to wire rack to finish cooling.
- *Keep cookies in airtight container at room temp to preserve softness.
Recipe can easily be doubled or tripled. Baked cookies can be frozen in airtight container for 1-2 weeks.
Keywords: peanut butter kiss cookies, peanut butter blossoms