These roasted potatoes are buttery, garlicky, and roasted to yummy perfection. The lemon gives it a wonderfully light tang that helps balance out the flavors.
- 1 1/2 lbs red potatoes, cut into 1 to 2 inch pieces
- 1/4 cup salted butter, melted
- 5 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp paprika powder
- Juice of 1/2 of a fresh lemon
- 1/3 fresh chives or parsley, chopped
- 3/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- In large heavy pot, par boil potato pieces until just barely tender when pierced, 3-5 minutes, depending on size of your pieces. Drain and run under cold water.
- Preheat oven to 375F, with rack on middle position. Line baking pan with foil and set aside.
- Combine melted butter, garlic, salt, pepper, paprika, fresh lemon juice, and chives (or parsley) in a large bowl. Whisk together well, and toss well with drained potatoes until completely coated.
- Spread coated potatoes in a single layer on prepared pan. Sprinkle evenly with parmesan cheese.
- Bake uncovered, 35 min. or until cheese is melty and bubbly and golden brown. Actual bake time will vary depending on size of cut potatoes. Serve warm.
- Category: side dish