These Garlic Herb Roasted Baby Potatoes are wonderful bites of savory goodness. They’re sheet-pan easy, packed with flavor, and healthy to boot. No butter needed.
- 1 lb baby potatoes (cut into 1-inch bites)
- 1–2 TB extra virgin olive oil
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves only
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly cracked black pepper
- Optional: 1 TB freshly chopped parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 450F, with rack on middle position. Line large baking pan with foil.
- Toss potatoes with all ingredients on the foiled baking pan, ensuring even coating. Roast 30 minutes or just until potatoes are tender in the center and their skins are crispy.
- Sprinkle with freshly chopped parsley and serve immediately.
- Category: side