These Garlic Herb Roasted Potatoes are super quick, easy, and ultra yummy! It’s the perfect side with any meal. Always a crowd pleaser.
- 3 lbs baby potatoes, halved or quartered to bite-size (about 1.5″ cubes)
- 2 TB extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder (fresh cloves will burn, so use powder)
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp ground onion
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 TB fresh leaves of thyme or rosemary
- Preheat oven to 400F with rack on upper middle position. Line a large sheet pan with foil; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes with all ingredients except the fresh herbs. Toss well to coat thoroughly. Spread potatoes onto foil lined sheet pan, in a single layer. Do not over crowd. Roast 45-60 minutes, until nicely browned (flip once halfway during bake time.)
- Toss finished potatoes with the fresh herbs and serve immediately.
You can also use russet potatoes in place of baby potatoes. Whether to peel them or not is up to you.
Alternative fresh herb options include: chives, basil, or oregano
If you enjoyed this recipe, please come back and give it a rating ♡
- Category: Side dish
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Garlic Herb Roasted Potatoes