Garlic Lemon Roasted Potatoes are a deliciously simple side dish for any gathering, summer picnic, or family meal. They’re easy, tasty, and healthy to boot!
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1 1/8 tsp table salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 3 lbs russet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup regular strength chicken broth
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 TB freshly chopped chives for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400F, with rack on middle position.
- In a bowl, whisk together the olive oil, garlic, onion powder, salt, and pepper until well combined
- Towel-dry potatoes to remove all excess moisture. Place potatoes in single layer on a large rimmed baking sheet lined with foil. Evenly distribute the olive oil mixture over the potatoes and toss to combine well.
- Bake 10 minutes, uncovered. Add broth, gently toss again, and bake another 10 minutes. Add lemon juice, toss, and bake 5 minutes or just until potatoes are tender.
- Serve immediately, sprinkled with fresh chives.
If you’d like more of a browned look to the potatoes, broil them for a few minutes after baking, but watch closely so they don’t burn. Serve immediately.
If you’d like additional tips, please see original article.
If you enjoyed this dish, please come back and give it a rating ♡
- Category: Side
- Method: Roast
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Lemon Roasted Potatoes, Garlic Roasted Potatoes, Roasted Potatoes