This Gluten Free Ranch Snack Mix recipe is a huge hit, whether it’s for a party, a healthy after school snack, or lunch boxes. The irresistible flavors of this crunchy, natural Ranch Snack Mix will keep them coming back for more.
- 3 cups gluten-free corn squares cereal
- 3 cups gluten-free rice squares cereal
- 3 cups gluten free pretzels
- 1 cup whole roasted almonds (or other roasted nuts of your choice)
- 6 TB salted butter, melted
- 3 oz homemade ranch seasoning mix*
- 1 TB Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp coarse kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- Preheat oven to 300F with rack on lower middle position. Line large rimmed baking sheet with foil or parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine cereals, pretzels, almonds, and melted butter. Use rubber spatula to gently fold together and incorporate. Add remaining ingredients. Continue to fold mixture together until fully combined and coated.
- Transfer mixture to lined baking sheet and bake 15 minutes, turning pan the pan and giving it a stir halfway through baking. Let mixture cool completely and serve.
*I love Homemade Ranch Seasoning mix, as it’s 100% natural, with no preservatives, additives, or anything else you don’t want. However, if you need to use store bought Ranch seasoning packets, you can sub with 3 oz of of that.
- Category: snack, gluten free
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Ranch Snack Mix, Gluten-Free