Congratulations – you’ve landed on the Best Paloma Cocktail Recipe. With just 5 ingredients, this easy and refreshing Paloma recipe is about to become your next go-to cocktail.
- 1 cup freshly squeezed grapefruit juice
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 TB simple syrup*
- 1 cup good quality blanco (silver) tequila
- 1 cup club soda
- Optional Garnishes: kosher salt, grapefruit slices, lime slices
- In a small pourable container, combine the fresh grapefruit juice, fresh lime juice, simple syrup, and tequila. Stir to incorporate well. Keep chilled until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve: fill 4 glasses with desired amount of ice. Divide Paloma cocktail into the glasses. Top off with club soda and garnish as desired. Serve immediately.
*Make-Ahead Simple Syrup: Bring 1 part water and 1 part granulated sugar to a low boil, stirring until fully dissolved. Immediately remove from heat and let fully cool before using. Keep a jar of simple syrup in the fridge to use any time.
*Alternatively, you can use lemon-lime soda in lieu of the simple syrup and club soda.
*If you want salt-rimmed glasses, pour kosher salt into a small plate. Moisten rims of glasses with water, lime juice, or grapefruit juice. Dip rims into plate of kosher salt before filling with Paloma.
Keywords: paloma cocktail, grapefruit paloma, paloma recipe