This Hawaiian Macaroni Salad is so good, it’s addictive. Easy to make, feeds a crowd, and tastes awesome. Don’t be surprised when people go back for seconds and thirds of this mac salad.
- 1/2 lb dry elbow macaroni
- 1/4 cup onion, minced
- 2 TB shredded carrots
- 1 cup real, whole mayo
- 1/4 cup green onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp white pepper
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- Optional: freshly chopped parsley for garnish
- Bring a large pot of well salted water to boil. Cook macaroni until tender, according to package instructions. Drain, rinse thoroughly with cold water; be sure to drain well.
- Combine remaining ingredients with the cold, cooked macaroni. Toss to combine well. Chill 2-3 hours or overnight. Toss again right before serving.
- Category: side dish
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Asian American
Keywords: Hawaiian Macaroni Salad