This Honey Lime Glazed Salmon is tender, flaky, and full of flavor. The tanginess of fresh limes balances out the sweetness of honey. Takes just 30 minutes or less!
- For the Glaze:
- 5 TB pure honey
- zest of 1 lime
- 2 TB fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp Sriracha (or more if you like)
- For the Salmon:
- 4 center cut salmon fillets (6–8 oz each), towel-dried to remove excess moisture
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Optional: chopped cilantro or sliced green onions for garnish
- In a small heavy saucepan, whisk together all glaze ingredients until cornstarch is fully dissolved. It’s important that no bits of gritty cornstarch is remaining. Turn heat on to medium high. Continue whisking and simmering until sauce is thickened, about 1 minute. Remove from heat and cover; keep warm.
- Grease and heat grill. Sprinkle a light layer of kosher salt and black pepper on both sides of salmon fillets. Grill salmon about 2-3 min per side over medium-high heat, or just until cooked through; don’t over cook. The key to tender salmon is removing it from heat as soon as it’s barely cooked through, as it will continue to cook a bit after removing from heat. (Actual cook time depends on the temperature of your fish prior to cooking, temperature of grill, and thickness of fillets.)
- Serve salmon immediately with warm honey-lime glaze. Garnish with chopped cilantro or green onions, if desired.
For more details on buying/cooking salmon, see original article.
If you enjoyed this recipe, please come back and give it a rating ♡
Keywords: Grilled Salmon, Honey Lime Salmon, Salmon Recipe