These Honey Mustard Grilled Pork Chops are tender, tangy, sweet, and savory all at once. Grilled to tender perfection, topped with a tangy sweet sauce that’s perfect for grilling season.
- 2 TB apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp cornstarch
- 1/2 cup pure honey
- 3 TB whole grain mustard (with seeds in it)
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 (8-10 oz each) bone-in pork chops, about 1 inch thickness
- In a saucepan, whisk together the vinegar and cornstarch until fully dissolved and no white bits of cornstarch remain. Add honey, mustard, onion powder, cayenne, and brown sugar. Whisk to combine, simmer over medium heat and continue whisking until glaze is reduced a bit, 5 minutes. Divide and reserve half of the glaze for serving. Keep other half of glaze for basting.
- Pat chops dry with paper towels. In a small bowl, combine 1/2 tsp kosher salt with 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper. Sprinkle chops evenly with salt/pepper combination.
- Grease grill and preheat on medium-high. Grill chops about 3-4 min per side, or just until center is cooked. Don’t over cook. Brush chops with glaze that was reserved for basting and grill another minute per side.
- Serve with reserved glaze drizzled over cooked chops.
- Category: main dish
- Method: Grill
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Honey Mustard Grilled Pork Chops, Pork Chop Recipe