This hot spinach artichoke dip can be made ahead of time, is easy to prepare, and tastes awesome! Rich, cheesy, tangy, savory, and full of spinach and artichokes! Perfect with breads, crackers, chips, or veggie sticks!
- 1 bag/box (10 oz) chopped frozen spinach, thawed, squeezed, and drained
- 1 jar (15 oz) artichoke hearts, drained and finely chopped
- 8 oz regular cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup regular sour cream
- 1/3 cup regular mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper (add more if you prefer more spice)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/3 cup shredded mozzarella
- Be sure chopped spinach is squeeze-dried as much as possible.
- Combine all ingredients (except mozzarella) in a medium sized, heavy pot. Cook on medium and stir frequently, until completely smooth and incorporated.
- You can either:
- Transfer dip to a greased baking dish, and top with mozzarella. Bake at 350F for 20-25 min or just until cheese is golden brown and bubbly. Serve warm. If making ahead of time, cover and let rest at room temp. Reheat in oven before serving.
- * Alternatively, transfer dip (along with mozzarella) into a small fondue pot or small crock pot and keep warm until ready to serve, stirring every so often. Serve directly in fondue or crock pot.