Once you’ve made your own creamy Caesar Dressing, none other will satisfy. Homemade Caesar Dressing is immensely fresh and flavorful; watch everyone devour their salads.
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup real mayonnaise
- 2 tsp real anchovy paste
- 2 rounded TB finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 TB fresh lemon juice
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper (or crushed red chili pepper) to taste
- In a bowl, combine the garlic, mayo, anchovy paste, grated parmesan, Worcestershire, mustard, and lemon juice. Whisk to combine well. Add salt and pepper to taste. Cover and chill until ready to use.
This is a thick dressing; if you prefer it a little thinner, stir 1-2 TB water into the mixture.
Check Worcestershire sauce for certified gluten-free label, if needed.
If you want crispy, garlicky homemade croutons, click here.
If you enjoyed this recipe, please come back and give it a rating ♡
- Category: Side dish
- Method: Mixing
- Cuisine: Italian American
Keywords: Homemade Caesar Dressing, Creamy Caesar Dressing