These easy, quick Potluck S’mores are the best way to serve up ooey-gooey s’mores to a bunch of people any time of year, without the mess.
- 20 graham cracker squares (taken from 10 whole graham crackers)
- 7 full size (1.55 oz each) milk chocolate bars, each bar divided into quarters
- 10 regular size marshmallows, cut in half horizontally
- Lay graham cracker squares down on a large baking sheet with rims. Top each square with a quarter of a chocolate bar (3 connected squares – trust us, it will be more than enough, as it gets melty.) Place marshmallow halves sticky side down on top of each s’more.
- Set pan on oven rack (upper-middle position.) Broil on high for 2 minutes, watching very carefully to ensure it doesn’t burn. If needed, rotate the pan and broil on low 1 more minute to get a nice color on top. Serve warm.