This Mango Cooler is a simple and easy cocktail you can shake up in no time. Perfect for sipping on warm summer days.
- 1 oz freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 oz freshly squeezed lime juice
- 4 oz pure 100% mango juice, cold
- 4 oz vodka
- 2 oz lemon lime soda, cold
- Optional: Ripe mangoes, diced, for garnish
- Mix: Combine first four ingredients in a cocktail shaker and shake well to combine.
- Pour: Fill two tumblers or glasses with desired amount of ice. Pour cocktail into glasses. Pour 1 oz of lemon lime soda into each glass and stir.
- Serve: If desired, stir in diced mangoes. Serve cold.
For non-alcoholic version, simply omit the vodka.
If you can’t find pure mango juice, try using pineapple-mango or similar juice blend. Do be sure to use freshly squeezed lemon and lime juice for best flavor. We use a little electric juicer to make it super easy.
If you enjoyed this recipe, please come back and give it a rating ♡
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Category: drinks
- Method: Mixing
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Mango Cocktail, Mango Drink, Tropical Drink, Summer Cocktail