This Mexican Street Corn Salad recipe is quick, simple, and epically delicious! Mexican street corn salad brings big, bold, exciting flavors to the table. Great for parties, potlucks, and lunch.
- For the Dressing:
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 TB real mayonnaise
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- For the Salad:
- 3 cups sweet corn kernels, cut off the cobs
- 1 TB olive oil
- 1 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup freshly chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup crumbled Cojita cheese
- In a small bowl, combine all dressing ingredients. Use hand whisk to incorporate well; try to get mayo mostly dissolved. Set aside (dressing can be made ahead of time and chilled until ready to use)
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over high heat. Once hot, add corn kernels and cook 3-5 minutes, stirring only occasionally. Once some of the kernels are nicely charred, turn off the heat. Add in parmesan, cilantro, bell pepper, green onions, red onion, jalapeño, and garlic powder, stirring well to combine. Toss with dressing and sprinkle with crumbled cojita (or feta) cheese. Serve at room temp or chilled.
Salad can be made a few hours ahead of time, covered, and chilled.