This Muffin Pan Mini Quiche recipe is super easy and wonderfully delish. Perfect for weekend brunch or on-the-go weekday mornings. Bonus: they freeze well.
- 4 large eggs
- 2 cups half and half cream
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp table salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 5 oz frozen chopped spinach, defrosted, squeeze-dried of all liquid
- 1 1/2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup fully cooked ham, diced
- 1 cup tomatoes, seeded and diced
- Preheat oven to 375F, with rack on lower middle position. Lightly grease muffin pan. Set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, half and half, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper until well combined. Add spinach (be sure you’ve squeezed out all excess liquid,) cheese, ham, and tomatoes. Stir gently to combine. Divide mixture into greased muffin pan and bake 25 minutes or just until knife inserted in center comes out clean and edges are golden brown. Let rest at room temp for a minute or two before serving.
To freeze: wrap quiche airtight and freeze up to several weeks.
- Category: breakfast, brunch