This No-Cook Tomato Garlic Sauce is simply out of this world. It’s bright, light, summery, and scrumptious. We’ll show you how to make this stunning no-cook sauce.
- 4 1/2 cups fresh tomatoes, chopped (any varieties)
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 TB extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly cracked black pepper
- 1/2 cup freshly chopped basil
- 1 cup freshly shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 lb pasta of your choice
- In a serving bowl, toss together the tomatoes, garlic, olive oil, salt, and pepper to combine well. Let sit for flavors to meld and juices to develop, 30-40 minutes at room temp.
- minutes before serving, cook pasta to desired tenderness, according to package instructions. Drain, but do not rinse.
- Add basil to the tomato mixture and toss well. Toss fresh tomato sauce with hot pasta. Sprinkle with the parmesan cheese and lightly toss. Serve warm.
If you have leftovers, cover tightly and chill. It’s delicious the next day, as a cold pasta dish!
- Category: dinner, main