This One-Pot Asian Pasta is easy, quick, and 100% delicious. It’s healthy and perfect for any weeknight meal. A nice change of pace that’s sure to please.
- 16 oz dried linguine noodles
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp Sriracha, plus more for serving
- 3 TB toasted sesame oil (deep brown in color, found in Asian aisle)
- 1 TB regular soy sauce
- 1 tsp fish sauce (found in Asian aisle)
- 5 1/2 to 6 cups regular chicken broth
- 1/2 cup dried Shitake mushrooms, pre-soaked in hot water until soft, drained, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch bok choy, sliced to 1/2 inch pieces1 bunch green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken (store bought)Roasted peanuts for garnish
- 1 bunch green onions, thinly sliced
- roasted peanuts for garnish
- In a large heavy pot, add the linguine, garlic, Sriracha, sesame oil, soy sauce, fish sauce, 5 1/2 cups broth, mushrooms, and half of the green onions. Bring to a boil, stirring often, uncovered. Just until pasta is barely al-dente (approx. 8 min.)
- If needed, add 1/2 cup more broth. Add bok choy stems and cover. Cook 2 more minutes.
- Add chicken and bok choy leaves, and cover. Boil 1 minute.
- Stir and season with additional soy sauce if needed. Serve immediately with remaining green onions, peanuts, and extra Sriracha.
- Category: dinner, main