These Parmesan Onion Roasted Potatoes are drenched with flavor, fork-tender, and beautifully browned. They are the perfect side dish for any meal.
- 2 lbs red potatoes, sliced to 1/2 inch thickness
- 4 TB grated parmesan, divided in half
- 2 tsp minced dried onion
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400F, with rack on middle position.
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes with 2 TB parmesan and the remaining ingredients, tossing until potato slices are completely coated with olive oil and seasonings.
- Arrange potatoes into a single layer on large baking sheet. Sprinkle tops of potatoes evenly with remaining 2 TB parmesan.
- Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes. Uncover and bake 20-25 min more, or until potatoes are to desired tenderness and golden brown on top.
- Category: side