These Peaches and Honey Crostini with Melty Blue cheese are full of sweet, savory, and tangy goodness. The flavors meld perfectly!
- 1 full size baguette, sliced into 1/2 inch toasts
- 4 TB extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves freshly minced garlic
- 1 large or 2 small peaches, peeled and sliced
- 8 oz blue cheese, crumbled (Gorgonzola or Roquefort work well, too)
- 6 TB pure honey
- 1 1/2 TB white balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400F or toaster oven to 375F. Line large baking sheet with foil and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine honey with white balsamic vinegar and mix well. Set aside.
- In another small bowl, combine olive oil and minced garlic. Brush garlic oil mixture over baguette slices, and place slices in a single layer on baking sheet. Bake for 6-7 minutes, until light golden brown.
- Arrange peach slices over each slice of toast. Divide crumbled cheese over each crostini. Bake crostini 5-7 minutes until cheese is nice and melty.
- Drizzle with honey/vinegar mixture. Enjoy warm!
- Category: appetizers