This Potato Salad with Honey Mustard Vinaigrette is made skinny, with just a touch of mayo. It doesn’t compromise on flavor, with its tangy, zippy, and yummy honey mustard vinaigrette base.
- 2 1/2 pounds Yukon gold baby potatoes
- 4 large eggs, boiled, peeled, and sliced
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped chives
- For Honey Mustard Vinaigrette:
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 TB apple cider vinegar
- 2 TB real, whole mayo
- 2 TB whole grain mustard (with visible mustard seeds)
- 2 TB pure honey
- 3/4 tsp kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Make Honey Mustard Vinaigrette: Combine all vinaigrette ingredients and whisk to combine well. Chill until ready to use. This can be done days ahead of time.
- In a large heavy pot, bring salted water to a boil. Boil potatoes until fork-tender, approx. 10-20 min. depending on the size of your potatoes. Drain and immerse in cold water to stop cooking. Slice into quarters, skin on.
- Gently toss together the potatoes, sliced eggs, prepared vinaigrette, parsley, and chives. Season with additional kosher salt and black pepper to taste. Serve chilled.
- Category: side
- Method: stovetop
- Cuisine: Amerian
Keywords: Healthy Potato Salad, Potato Salad with Honey Mustard Vinaigrette