Honey Sriracha Roasted Brussels Sprouts are unbelievably easy, healthy, and packed with yummy flavor. Whenever these roasted Brussel Sprouts are on the dinner table, they disappear fast.
- 4 TB extra virgin olive oil
- 2 TB pure honey
- 1 TB freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1–2 tsp Sriracha
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 lb fresh brussels sprouts, sliced in half
- Preheat: Preheat oven to 400F, with rack on upper middle position. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with foil. Set aside.
- Combine: In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except for Brussels sprouts. Add Brussels sprouts and thoroughly coat well. Use rubber spatula to transfer veggies and scrape all sauce mixture onto foil lined baking sheet. Arrange Brussels sprouts in single layer; do not overcrowd, as they need a bit of room to ensure even roasting.
- Cook: Bake 20-25 minutes or just until edges start getting darkened and crisp; watch carefully those last couple of minutes so your veggies don’t burn. Serve immediately, with extra Sriracha on the side.
If you enjoyed this recipe, please come back and give it a rating
- Category: side dish, vegetables
- Method: roast
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: roasted brussels sprouts, easy brussels sprouts, how to make brussels sprouts